An independent partnership with Chicago established business, Fashion Week offers a platform for independent fashion designers, producers and models. FASHION WEEK was created to increase economic development in the area of fashion design, merchandising and modeling by working with all facets of the fashion industry to popularize, promote and celebrate the creative and artistic fashion culture and within the Chicago metro area. CFW and our business partners seek to transform Chicago into the fashion capital of the Midwest by advancing emerging and established talent. We want to elevate the Chicago fashion industry to a national platform by bridging Los Angeles to New York City. CFW is held twice a year during the months of February/March and September/October. The next fashion week is April 17 – 23, 2017. We will be taking designer applications for Fall/Winter 2017 Collections.
Models for FASHION WEEK will be provided by Bridget Halanski, Runway Director from Factor Choosen Model Chicago
- Registration (Media/Buyers/Press/Vendors) October, 15 2016 to April 1, 2017
- Registration for Volunteer/Staff/Interns is October, 15 2016 to April 10, 2017
- Open registration for Designers is October 15, to March 15, 2017 Designers registering after will be evaluated on a case by case basis until March 31, 2017
REGISTER FOR THE SHOWS
- Wednesday, April 19th 2017 – Refister for “The Phomaz” Product Launch PLACE LINK HERE
- Thursday, April 20th 2017 – Register for the American Cancer Society “Power In Purple” Media Event PLACE LINK HERE
- Saturday, April 22nd 2017 – The Launch PLACE LINK HERE
- Sunday, April 23rd 2017 – Register for “Fashion, Beauty and Wellness” Fashion Show PLACE LINK HERE
If you register outside of these times, your application may not be considered
Email is the preferred method for all applications. Acrobat reader is required for some applications Download Free Acrobat Reader Here. Please select desired application below.
If you are a local, national or global designer looking to participate in showcasing your collection during Fashion Week, please fill out the Designer Application 2017.
All designer exhibitors receive the opportunity to:
- Showcase their designs during Chicago’s Fashion Week
- Attend business technology seminars by SAP Software Engineering
- Attend fashion business education & seminars
- Hair & makeup by Paul Mitchell, Chicago
The AVANTE GARDE Competition Application
Avant Garde is a competitive initiative held during FASHION WEEK (2018 Spring/Summer Collection). Designers are challenged to utilize the vast city architecture, culture, diversity, lakefront and landmarks as inspiration for their designs. If you are a designer from the Greater Chicagoland Area interested to the Avante Garde competition please email us at email@example.com for more details!
If you are a business or corporation looking to make a monetary or service contribution to FASHION WEEK, please fill out the CFW sponsor applications by selecting the information packet for Premium Sponsorship Options or Basic Sponsorship Options. Upon reviewing the sponsorship levels please contact a Brand Strategy Sponsorship Associate at 312-709-7174 for next steps.
If you are a business providing a service or product looking to advertise your brand during CFW, please click on the Vendor Application for show options and registration.
Professional buyers will have the opportunity to meet/interview with designers and receive special offers from selected fashion houses. If you are a buyer interested in attending CFW shows and exhibits, please fill out the Buyer Application.
If you are a member of broadcast, print and Internet media from an organization or publication that covers fashion/retail/manufacturing/news or entertainment who would like to cover events during CFW, you are welcome to apply for press credentials by filling out the Press Application.
If you are a student/intern/researcher/stylist/dresser/organization looking to volunteer at the events and shows during CFW, please fill out the Volunteer Application.
1410 West Sunnyside Avenue, Suite 2North, Chicago, IL 60640
Phone: (312) 432-4210. Please call during normal business hours Mon- Fri 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
Please do not call outside these hours. We request that models do not call but email their inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org