Compensation Rate Range of the Stylist
$125/hour or $500 for a five-hour custom styling package
I have held a strong desired to have a career in fashion since a very young age. I idolized style icons like Dorothy Dandridge, and Audrey Hepburn. I love the classic and timeless look of an elegant woman. Over the years I discovered my own individual style that represents my colorful vibrant personality yet fit every occasion in my life. I love to make a bold statement with yet look yet remain timeless and elegant. Fashion is more than having a great wardrobe. My personal style can range from business professional, to bohemian chic, to elegant red carpet depending on my mood. I view has as a form of art, where the human body is the canvas. Fashion is what connects our outward appearance to our inner most well-being.
My career in fashion as led me to meet many great designers, models, actors, and stylists. I gather to most inspiration from my clients whom I help discover their own sense of style. I want my clients to look amazing while feeling comfortable and confident being the best representation of themselves.
- Graduated from the International Academy of Design and Technology with a BA in Fashion Merchandising
- Work behind the scenes during New York Fashion Week runway shows.
- Worked Wardrobe on set of Twenty-First Century Fox’s “Empire” television show.
- Handled backstage operations during Chicago Fashion Week 2016.
- Skilled in corporate styling, special event styling and costuming.
- Closet Audits Closet Organization
- Personal Shopping
- Event Styling
- Virtual Styling
(also available for commercial styling including fashion shows,