Product placement is often initiated through an agreement between a designer/product manufacturer and the media company in which the media company receives economic benefits. A company will often pay a fee to have their product used, displayed, or significantly featured in a retail store or a boutique to increase sales and grow the designer’s brand. FashionBar’s agents will schedule and work with designers to ensure a professional business relationship in representing the designer in all aspects of sales, marketing and/or brand awareness.
Sales and Marketing Includes:
- Determine Your Destination
Determine a customized B2B marketing strategy.
- Align Your Business
Get your B2B company’s sales and marketing efforts moving in the same direction.
- Drive Your Sales
Position your brand to succeed and increase sales for your B2B company.
- Market Your Products
Tell your story with materials that complement your complex product and service.
- Message: Deliver brand values
- Experiences: Create experiences with the brand
- Consistent: Reinforce consistent brand image
- Energy: Create energizing ions between your brand and customer
- Image: Position your brand appropriately in the marketplace
- Relationships: Develop engaging relationships between your brand and your clients
- Bring your image to the internet
- Build credibility with your clients
- Give start-ups an online presence
- Integrate communication with your brand
- Create an easy to navigate solution
Customized Online Branded Merchandise Store Solutions:
- Manage all your order processing details
- Eliminate inventory management
- Detailed order analysis and tracking
- High-quality name brand apparel and products
- Secure online shopping
- Drop/Ship capabilities
Please submit your requests to schedule an appointment with a FashionBar representative. >> PARTNERSHIP FORM.