Compensation Rate Range of the Stylist
$100/hour or $400 for a five-hour custom styling package
My love of fashion started the moment I learned to dress myself. The colors, textures, and fabrics captivated me and a shopping addiction was born. It wasn’t until I was older that I realized the significance fashion can have on the individual and how much I wanted to be part of that movement. The perfect outfit can express your mood, land that dream job, or impress on a special date night.
“When a Woman says ‘I have nothing to wear,’ what she really means is, ‘There’s nothing here for who I’m supposed to be today.’” ~ Catillin Moran “A lot of people throughout my adult life have asked me, ‘What are you so dressed up for? What’s the big occasion?’ And I always say, ‘The occasion is Life! And I’m happy to be living it!’” ~ Dita Von Teese
I am passionate about partnering with clients to create those timeless looks that make you feel beautiful and confident.
Fashion is more than what’s hip or trendy, it’s a chance for the world to peek inside you… and my job is to make sure you like what you see!
- Holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Fashion Marketing and Management from the Illinois Institute of Art- Chicago.
- Currently an MIT at Abercrombie and Fitch but has retail experience for over 5 years in leading brands such as Express, Victoria’s Secret, American Eagle and Under Armour.
- Blogger for L’Ultima Moda Style on Instagram. Has received recognition from Express, Halston Heritage, Via Spiga, Olivia + Joy and many more brands.
- Closet Audits
- Closet Organization
- Personal Shopping
- Event Styling
- Virtual Styling
(also available for commercial styling including fashion shows,
- “Kate is adorable, always kind, and has a real natural gift with styling. She helped A LOT!!!
- “What would I do without this chick? I needed a last minute outfit for my man’s work function…The kind of event where you need to look amazing but understated…not easy to do! The dress I had picked out proved too difficult to match shoes with (weird length, weird color) so I tossed it and called Kate. This girl is AMAZING. She picked out 4 perfect alternatives which gave me just enough choice, but not TOO much. The dresses looked like they were made for my body, but no, that’s just Kate’s freaky stylist eye that knew my size perfectly. Once I picked the winner, she outfitted me with killer earrings AND a really versatile clutch that I know I’ll be able to use again. Love her! It helps that she’s super sweet and the most stylish chick I’ve ever met…makes her pretty easy to trust with my huge party outfit decisions. I can’t wait for my next event so I can call on Kate again. Thank you SO much, you are my hero!”